Fresh Graduate/Entry Level/Graduate Internship
Accounting / Audit / Tax
25000 - 100000
1. Answers and screens telephone calls and visitors. Tactfully handles inquiries and/or refers to appropriate party. Reviews and answers mail and inquiries on own initiative and determines if action is required. Refers routine matters to appropriate person for action and follows up to ensure completion.
2. Schedules and maintains GM’s calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries, and coordinates related arrangements. Anticipates and prepares meeting materials, charts and reports needed by Executive.
3. Independently compiles and analyzes information from multiple sources; prepares a variety of complex reports, manuals or agendas. Composes routine and non-routine correspondence, memoranda, reports, etc, which are generally confidential in nature. Uses various Microsoft applications to create high quality reports, spreadsheets, presentations, or other documents.
4. Acts as liaison between the GM and his direct reports, as well as internal and external contacts. Coordinates activities, conducts research and ensures that requests are carried out. Handles a wide variety of situations and tasks involving the clerical and administrative functions of the office.
5. Coordinates all paperwork necessary for the GM. This includes, but not limited to, attendance sheets, travel and expense vouchers, performance appraisals, authorization payment forms (APF), non-disclosure agreements (NDAs), and PAC forms for department invoices. Follows up with other departments to ensure that requests are carried out and activities are coordinated.
6. Responsible for ordering and maintaining office supplies for the department. Ensures that office equipment works properly. Coordinates repair requests with facilities and/or outside vendors. Maintains records on all repairs and orders.
7. Assists department in special projects as requested. May provide support to manager’s direct reports.